Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Cervical Fluid Look Like If You Have Sex The Day Of Ovulation Will You Definatly Get Pregnate?

If you have sex the day of ovulation will you definatly get pregnate? - what cervical fluid look like

My husband and I tried to really get to impregnate a year and a half, and I'm on the fertility drug Clomid and I've read a lot, is the day's best to have sex and understand and have read that as an outflow of protein seems that you are not ovulating. If I had sex on that day, means that I more than likely concieved?

1 comment:

Daisey04 said...

Nothing specific in the world of VAT, but you'll have a good chance if you see things at the time of ovulation. If your sperm is good, then you have sex a few days ago, and they will live in you for days. I know I read it is better to sperm in the balance, which must fall within the egg. Therefore, before ovulation is more security, but sex the day of ovulation great too. It can not hurt.

Post a Comment