Monday, January 11, 2010

Alabama Probate Judges What Is The Minimum Time For A Will To Be Probated In Alabama?

What is the minimum time for a will to be probated in Alabama? - alabama probate judges

I am one of several heirs to the property of the brothers and the process is under way for 5 months. The office of the lawyer says that the end of May, before it is completed. That makes a total of 8 months. Can someone me the legal deadline for the State of Alabama? I find nothing in their legal page. Thanks

1 comment:

qb said...

Functioning of the judicial process as follows: generally, there is a deadline for the submission of legislation) (limits, and sometimes there are limits to trial or final hearing (the apparent problem is). The latter is less of a problem in the government. my responsibility, not the 5 years before a case brought before the court. Civil matters on the estate that you take a very long time. I do not know the law of Alabama, I doubt that you to do that soon

Post a Comment