Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wholesale Green Tea Is Bottled Or Canned Tea Any Good For You?

Is bottled or canned tea any good for you? - wholesale green tea

I have a strong, passionate love Arizona diet green tea. They sell wholesale gallons in my local supermarket for ridiculously low, and I think that I'm awake enough to work all day without being sick, coffee, juice, or nausea.

So here's the question: Is Arizona Tea bottle as nearly as good for you as you beer for yourself? Otherwise, it is bad for you? I want to the fake sugar in my tea artificial could kill me know ha, ha.

2 comments:

pebblesp... said...

Bottled tea is so well prepared for you as tea ... Be aware of sweeteners, if you are sensitive to these things ...

Good luck

Dengeki said...

I agree. I like white tea bottle instead. Personally, I hate myself Tee Real Ale, especially because it is always cold. Even the homemade iced tea Big Me Out.

Post a Comment