Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I Get A Usb Cable For My Cd Player For My Phone How Do Youn Download Full Length Songs On To Your Phone?

How do youn download full length songs on to your phone? - can i get a usb cable for my cd player for my phone

How to download songs from your CDs to the phone, I feel so envy in the class because my friend has an LG Chocolate and listen to music all day! Do you need a USB cable or something? Please give me some answers (I have a Samsung T619 at T-Mobile) and the music player feature is a useful feature on the phone and do not want to lose. Your answers are appreciated.

6 comments:

mikarose... said...

You need a USB port, so you remove it from your computer and on the phone or memory card if your phone has this option. I have a Nokia E62 and a CD ate almost all the memory on the phone. In addition, a special format for mobile gaming.

PS-not your mother, but you should not listen to music in class. Between classes, lunch, bus, whatever ... but not during class, how incredibly rude.

Justin Timberlake said...

I wonder ...

Justin Timberlake said...

I wonder ...

J.-Mac said...

The answer to your question is here:
http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=93e058fcf9acc5c343596a9cd7856c38&f=34
Check out this forum, and is step by step instructions on how to do.

Freshman... said...

I know T-Mobile, but I kno you may need a USB cable or a Music Essentials kit can get 1 or Wal-Mart. If this does not succeed cogens join the network and you get a Verizon phone i hav my own chocolate

metalfan... said...

U 2 must mp3/cell a call
that

Post a Comment