Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cold Air Intake Performance Or Hype K & N Cold Air Intake Hype?

K & N cold air intake hype? - cold air intake performance or hype

Why do so many people think that the hype about the K & N filter and cold air intakes. They do nothing for the performance of these filters are not better than a WIX filter paper flow and cleanse you always spend as much money as if it were to buy a paper filter. and has made all the cars in the lst 20 years of age already have an air duct out of the car to the air outside. Everything that is acquired through the purchase of cold air intake, is an empty wallet. And those that they themselves like you have a loss of vacuum with all the whistles

4 comments:

Ben Linus said...

Ok. Cold air intakes in May had (no sense if the cars developed drawn hot air under the hood of a different path and had carburetors ....) but as you say, on all new cars to draw cool air from outside and the engine compartment.

The marketing people are buying really good to encourage people to shit we do not need and do not lose anything trying to do. I think the cold air recording are just another example. If you enjoy exceptional sound (and I like the sound of a secondary market without the contribution of income ...), OEM airbox should not say miraculous power of manufacturers to be true.

robert d said...

I have a K & N filter on my 6.5 liter turbo diesel and I 4 i years.before every 6 months I needed a new air becuse I see the light went out. but never with the K & N that I once removed and dusted and that's it. Filter papper I had to buy cost 45.00, so that all 100 per year, was the K & N 100, so I have already saved 300 and my K & N last years.so Thay I know that some over-flow and flow

robert d said...

I have a K & N filter on my 6.5 liter turbo diesel and I 4 i years.before every 6 months I needed a new air becuse I see the light went out. but never with the K & N that I once removed and dusted and that's it. Filter papper I had to buy cost 45.00, so that all 100 per year, was the K & N 100, so I have already saved 300 and my K & N last years.so Thay I know that some over-flow and flow

I'd rather be outside said...

I agree. The power gain is achieved only at high revs, and how often you drive your car in the street near the red line? I have to buy a filter to K & N direct replacement and cleaning once a year for my car, but I'm busy, I'm so tired of a good or a filter Wix OE acquire times a year.

Post a Comment