Saturday, February 13, 2010

Born Blonde Toner On Red Hair Getting My Hair Platinum Blonde?

Getting my hair platinum blonde? - born blonde toner on red hair

I try to go platinum blonde and brown hair slightly red. Today I bought Clairol Born Blonde Maxi, like a kit of bleaching and will clarify that contains powdered chlorine. Before going into my hair, I cut a piece of my hair and tested. It is said that leave for 90 minutes and I did and it came as a reddish orange. Before he even called the 1-800 number on the back of the box and talked with one of the people and said he did not have the color you want then after you put it in my i - need to buy hair color blond hair with natural instincts. Im not sure what to do. I really want platinum blonde, but I have no money to make it professionally. You could kind enough to me someHelp, what to do except get it done professional who is out of the question, please give me some ideas! my friend who is a student of cosmetology, said he had a toner cartridge, but Im not sure what to do. BTW: I gave birth to no experience with the Maxi-blond hair, but the channel I tried not to hurt is still smooth and silky afterwards.

This is a picture of the lock of hair, I tried.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; img src = "http://i44.tinypic.com/2q3y81x.jpg" border = "0" alt = "Image and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / a>
(I am not entitled to copy the link and paste the link to this code. Sorry and thank you!)

5 comments:

Aristes said...

Was the only time I platinum, which had to bleach at intervals of three months and toner, then reach means a dye their hair white by Manic Panic.

It is very difficult, and killed my hair for years. It's nice, but not when you zoom in!

loul8 said...

Place a box of toner.

than half of the blonde

Then wait for a few weeks after Blonde on max.

Of course I love the hair!

Little Miss. said...

Toner yeah!
This happened before
but I had my hair professionally organized.

Liz said...

Toner

OMGeeHan... said...

Frankly, with such a dramatic change from reddish brown to blond, and what yoru Oyu exspecially bleached hair, I would do go to a Suggett to Solan. It can cost $ 50 - $ 70, but it's worth the long term. So it must be doen to buy hair normal matter from CVS or Wal-Mart.

That's actually what my mother with brown hair, and, as my friend, who also had black hair was blond.

Post a Comment