Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Max Lola Baby Name Help Please!?

Baby Name Help Please!? - max lola

Hello to all!

I havnt got the make sure that I am pregnant again, but my husband and I chose the name for the event lol

We are in a debate about what should be ... especially since the twins in the family.

He is Spanish and Mexican, so we want to really understand some of the names of America .. but I want a name that Jo, for she was my grandmother and my name, so I need some opinions lol
I know the names that we like .. I do not know what to choose them or what.
Feel free to mix and match!
(Our name is Palomino)

Monroe, Noah (Noah)
Owen Jackson
Ricardo Maxwell (Richard runs in your family, and we have Max)


Lola Jo
StarMine
Mina Amelia
Lucy Belicia
Mia Jo \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> Jo Zerlina

Thank you & God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment