Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Renal Cyst More Condition_symptoms Pulled Muscle Or Kidney Problem?

Pulled muscle or kidney problem? - renal cyst more condition_symptoms

I had lower back pain for a week and a half. I am very paranoid that he has a kidney infection because I had frequent urinary tract infections in the last 8 months.

I had a renal (kidney) ultrasound a little over 2 weeks (before the pain started) and everything was fine except for a cyst, but the doctor said it was normal and not really interested. Slightly more than 1 week I had a cystoscopy. They said that my bladder was slightly painful, but it was probably caused by a previous infection because my urine culture were no bacteria or anomalies significantly.

I went to my doctor a few days ago and my urine was clear. I also have a house and AZO UTI test was negative.

The pain is sharp, closer to the pressure or dulThe pain. Furthermore, I have Excedrin back and body appears a little help.

So basically, it sounds more like a stretched or elongated, or kidney problems? Can you have a kidney infection, with no access in the urine?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment